Leads the procurement process for the supply of material/ services in the most cost and operationally effective manner from/for multiple geographical regions (i.e EMEA, Asia & Americas) for the flawless execution of The Project Procurement Plan (PP) including ensuring that project deliverable obligations are met and in line with customer requirements.
- Execute project procurement activities, including high value project critical items, in accordance with project schedules and in compliance with engineering specifications and customer requirements while ensuring materials/services are procured within/below the budgeted cost.
- Compile relevant technical specifications and contractual documents for the development of Request For Quotation (RFQ) in line with the PP.
- Determine project specific supplier commercial requirements including those from the prime contract (flow down terms).
- Analyze supplier proposals in close collaboration with Engineering and Project Management. Lead and be responsible for commercial evaluation and conclusions.
- Perform techno-commercial supplier negotiations concluding with Purchase Order placement, ensuring compliance with project requirements and in accordance with cost saving targets.
- Work closely with the Logistics, Customs and Export function in ensuring that procured materials have the lowest total landed cost while complying with global trade regulations.
- Issue Purchase Order in ERP system, JD Edwards.
- Coordinate with relevant internal stake holders (Project Management, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing Site teams & Logistics) to ensure flawless project procurement execution.
- Ensure materials/services provided by suppliers meet the Purchase Order contractual requirements. This includes management of supplier deviations (non-conformity) and creation of remedial action plan as applicable.