Construction Manager Position
We are currently seeking a Construction Manager in one of our Aftermarket region offices reporting directly to the Area Manager, near Toronto, Canada. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of small to medium size construction crews on multiple chimney repair, rebuild and maintenance projects.
- Management of Field Crews
- Project Execution and tracking
- Customer interaction and progress reporting
- Field Safety Program Implementation
- B.S. in Building Science or Civil Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office including Project)
- Good communication skills.
- Self motivated.
- Able to work with minimal supervision & able to supervise others
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills and the ability to adapt to changing demands
- Ability to effectively track & manage job costs
- Previous chimney construction experience a plus
- Strong similar technical background with at least 2 years of industrial construction related experience.
- Limited travel in Canada is required.
Hamon Custodis offers a competitive pay package.
Please note: No relocation expense will be paid.
Hamon Custodis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.